Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Awesome Chair 2

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Having returned from Fine Woodworking Live 2013 last night, Im filled with enthusiasm to jump into the shop and build away. I also have tons of photos and other info about the event to share.

I will work on those, and over the coming week I hope to have a post or two about the great event and great time we had. For now, I want to introduce Frank Howarths Lawn Chair 2 video.

This video is a few weeks old. I apologize if youve seen it already. If you havent, you definitely need to check it out. Frank uses stop motion animation to detail the entire construction of his chair, from the milling of the tree to putting on the finish. Its not only an interesting chair build, its also a fascinating work of cinematography.


Frank has a number of other great videos too. You can see more about what he builds at frankmakes.com.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment