Sunday, February 23, 2014

SPRAY PAINTING A WOODEN CHAIR turquoise wood chair

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

I wanted to donate this solid little guy to a charity auction event that was coming up,
but the description of eligible bachelors had to have fabric seats.
So he stayed with me.
 

SWHI - single white
with some hygiene issues


I gave him a good shower, a scrub behind the ears, and worked out some of the rough spots.


I mixed a fun color of turquoise using chalk paint and sprayed him.


There was no creaking or groaning from this guy
because of the metal rods that had been built into the frame work.


The next step to this mini makeover was to sand back some of the paint
layers to expose the thick white enamel paint underneath.


The more I worked at it the more wood I liked showing thru.


Minwax paste finishing wax was used to give him baby soft skin.


My rugged little chair is the perfect addition to my back room,
and thats how you spray paint a wooden chair turquoise.

Sharing with:
Redoux


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment