Monday, February 10, 2014

Nesting Tables What Would You Do

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Is it already Wednesday?? This week has flown by! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw these nesting tables. I got them several months ago at a local shop that refinishes furniture, and sells furniture to be refinished. There were some scratches on top, so paint was the best route.

I asked on Instagram, what would you do? and got some great feedback! Everyones ideas were things Ive considered (you all know me well :) ... stenciling the top, a simple Greek key, dipped legs ...

Im planning on painting them white since I have that on hand, plus I think it will look great!

Below are a few Photoshopped ideas (primer only in photos) ...


1. White with a light gray Greek key on top


 2. White with light gray Greek key on top and gold dipped legs


3. All white with gold dipped legs


4. a light gray key stencil on top


5. a light gray Moroccan star stencil on top

Ill probably be finishing them today or tomorrow, so let me know whats your favorite! :) 



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment